The Volume and Completeness reports are provided to inform discussions regarding the overall volume of NOCC data and the completeness of these data to enable meaningful analyses.This report presents findings from analyses of National Outcomes and Casemix Collection data as submitted by Jurisdictions for the past 4 years.
The reports available are:
- NOCC Data Volume and Completeness: National & State/Territory: Children and Adolescents
- NOCC Data Volume and Completeness: National & State/Territory: Adults
- NOCC Data Volume and Completeness: National & State/Territory: Older Persons
The NOCC protocol prescribes measures to be collected specific to the age group of consumers, at times specific to the service setting and at other times specific to the reason for collection. These reports are based on that protocol but acknowledge that organisations and jurisdictions may have different requirements. At each point in the collection protocol, analyses are presented as charts from two perspectives:
- the overall volume of information reported; and
- Findings are reported for each of the past 4 years to enable an assessment of trends in reporting over time.
These reports should also be considered in conjunction with the following: